- I really liked this guys article in the latest PragPub magazine, so I poked around a bit and also found this presentation. It is highly recommendedif you hope to make any sort of career out of technology.
More great Torquebox tutorials. I can’t wait until I’m done with my Java perf personal development project so I can play around with this a bit.
- I just found out about this tool for one of our IBM reps, and it really is amazing. If you support any type of IBM software, including FileNet, then I highlyrecommend that you install this application immediately.
- My wife and I just helped a friend update her web site so that she could take web orders, so this was interesting to me. I can really see how Shopify would be very helpful to a lot of small businesses.
- I used to run a small web design business that specialized in Plone-based web sites. I haven’t done much with it in a while, but since then I have become FileNet P8 administrator. After reading this article, I was surprised to see much Plone has improved and how easy it is to implement a fairly decent document management system on top of it using FOSS tools. Here are some of the relevant links:
- FlexPaper - Examples
- Plomino, a powerful and flexible web-based application builder — plomino
- I don’t think that I will have time to help with this project, but this looks like a good way to learn about the basics of cucumber.
- Cool little article about the guy who wrote the “Code Monkey” song. It’s hard to believe how much the music business has changed in 10 years.
- If you upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 and you use Xmind, then this will fix your menu bar.