- Awaitility – Java DSL for easy testing of asynchronous systems | Jayway Team Blog - Sharing Experience
I adminster and design a lot of asyncronous BPM processes, so I’m
eager to really wrap my head around this.
- Tom Morris - JRuby: a thank you letter
I wrote a blog post a couple of years ago where I stated that JRuby
wasn’t very stable. Well, I was wrong then, and Jruby has only
gotten better. Now I would have trouble living without it, and this
post echoes my sentiments.
- cldwalker/ripl - GitHub I
love Ruby, but I have never been a big fan of irb, especially after
I was spoiled with Python’s excellent IPython shell. ripl seems to
be a step in the right direction of creating a truly excellent Ruby
- The MongoDB story | DBMS 2 : DataBase Management System Services)
nosql This is a great
overview of the MongoDB database. It’s night the best choice for
every scenario, but if used properly, it can be a very powerful,
fault-tolerant and *fast* database manager.
- kristian’s blog: GWT with RubyOnRails backend glued together with Maven/JRuby
It’s great to see that someone is working on this. I can’t wait for
the day when creating a rich GWT application is as easy as creating
a Rails app.
- Call Me Fishmeal.: Success, and Farming vs. Mining
article on what it means to create something truly meaningful for a
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite
links are here.